Your next run could determine the fate of humankind
The race to seal humanity's fate is coming
HUMANS vs. VAMPIRES
But whose side are you on?
But whose side are you on?
How it works
Humans vs. Vampires is a global virtual run challenge tracked via the Racefully app for iPhone. From October 14th to 29th, run as part of Tribe Humans or Tribe Vampires - you can contribute to your tribe by running with the app anywhere and anytime at your convenience! Every mile you log will count towards your tribe.
Join us for a final virtual 5k run on Saturday, October 29th at 1:00pm (UK time). When this final run is over, the tribe with the most miles logged wins!
1. Tribe Humans is powered by morning runners (anyone who runs before 1pm)
2. We'll send you an invite to Tribe Humans before October 14th
3. Every mile you run with the Racefully app will be logged for Tribe Humans
4. Join us on October 29th at 1:00pm (UK time) for the final showdown: Humans vs. Vampires virtual 5k run! The tribe with the most miles logged after the run seals the fate of humankind.
1. Tribe Vampires is powered by night runners (anyone who runs after 1pm)
2. We'll send you an invite to Tribe Vampires before October 14th
3. Every mile you run with the Racefully app will be logged for Tribe Vampires
4. Join us on October 29th at 1:00pm (UK Time) for the final showdown: Humans vs. Vampires virtual 5k run! The tribe with the most miles logged after the run seals the fate of humankind.
How much does it cost to enter?
Nothing! Humans vs. Vampires is free to enter. And the Racefully app is free too!
What is the Racefully app and why do I need it to participate?
Racefully is the new free running app for iPhone that lets you run virtually with friends all around the world. Humans vs. Vampires relies on Racefully's upcoming mass participation feature, Tribes.
Can I participate if I use Android?
Sadly, Racefully is only for iPhone at the moment, but we're working hard on developing a version for Android for our next big event.
What happens after I sign up?
We'll send you a confirmation email to let you know which Tribe you're in. You'll receive a full e-registration pack, including how to download Racefully and join your tribe, in early October.
Can I run for both tribes?
No way! This isn't Twilight - humans and vampires don't mix! ;) Please pick one tribe only.
Tell me more about the race on October 29th:
From October 14th to 28th, you can run for your tribe with the Racefully app whenever it suits you. And on the 29th, you can join the final showdown: our virtual, global 5k run.
The final run starts at 1:00pm (UK time), but you can participate from wherever you are as long as you're using the Racefully app. We'll send you more info closer to the big day!
What counts as a morning run and what counts as a night run?
For Humans vs. Vampires, any run before 1:00pm counts as a morning run and any run after 1:00pm counts as a night run.
What happens if my tribe wins?
Aside from determining the fate of humankind, we're giving away some awesome prizes to the top 10 runners on the winning tribe and the top 5 runners on the losing tribe - including running gear, premium Racefully features and more!
Still haven't found your answer?
Ask away at firstname.lastname@example.org :)